Referee Clinics and USSF Registration
The STSR on-line clinic and
USSF/STSR registration system is now available and must be used to register for all Clinics and associated USSF Registrations.
The on-line registration
system allows you to:
- Select a clinic to attend
- Update your personal information
- View your Clinic and Registration History
- Shows all fees that are due (clinic fee/USSF fee)
- Pay your clinic and STSR/USSF registration fees with a credit card
- ALL clinic and registration fees must be received prior to the
clinic to be considered registered for the clinic.
- If you pay by credit card, this is done immediately when you
register. You will receive a receipt for the clinic via e-mail.
receipt and bring it to the clinic with you.
- If you pay by check, you will be given instructions when and
where to mail the check for the registrations fees.
These fees must be
paid prior to the clinic cut-off date to be considered registered for the
You will receive a receipt for the clinic via e-mail with the same
instructions. Make the check
payable to "STSR".
- If you are a Grade 8 or higher level referee and have waited to recertify until after 1/31/2009,
you will be charged a
$25.00 late fee in addition to the $30 clinic fee and the $50 or higher USSF registration fee. STSR and USSF
requires you to recertify BEFORE your current registration runs out. The badge year is from Jan 1st - Dec 31st
and recertifcation clinics are offered from August - December. Late recertification clinics are offered January - March.
There is no late fee applied for new Referees or Referees that are upgrading to a higher grade.
Click here to see a list of available clinics
If you have any questions, please feel free to visit the STSR website at www.stsr.org or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
South Texas Soccer Referees, Inc.
110 N. I35, Suite 315 #408
Round Rock, Texas 78681
South Texas Soccer Referees
Home News Clinics Forms Links Contacts
Send mail to email@example.com
with questions or comments about this web site.
Last modified: July 1, 2007