South Texas Soccer Referees, Inc.
STSR Assessors, When you complete an assessment, there is now an additional step that is REQUIRED to get the assessment report completed and your ER filed
1. You must sign into your STSR account at www.stsr.org Member Sign In.
2. In the Member Information Section of your home page, you will see Extended Services.
3. Select Assessor Services. You will then see a List of Assessments that have been assigned to you.
4. At the top of the page, you will see a link to Game Officials that you can use to enter your assessment result at Game Officials. Once you have done that, get the Game Officials Assessment number and come back to your Assessment List page.
5. For the STSR Assessment record corresponding to the one you just filed a Game Officials report on, click EDIT.
6. Update the Assessment Status by setting the proper Assessment Result, and in the Game Officials # box enter the NUMERIC game officials number.
7. Press SUBMIT.
8. You will then be taken to the ER processing screen. Here you will see the standard Assessment Expense Charge all ready filled in. If you have no other charges, press SUBMIT.
If you have mileage or some other charge, select the correct Budget Item, enter Date, Description, and cost. Then press Add Item.
Once you have entered all charges, press Submit ER. If you don’t want to submit right now, simply Exit – the ER will be saved, but not yet submitted.
YOU MUST submit the ER within 30 days of the Assessment. Failure to do so will result in the ER not being paid by STSR.
If you choose NOT to file an ER for this assessment, click Remove next to the Assessment Fee item, then Exit. This will DELETE the ER. Notify the SDA if you do not wish to be paid for an assessment you have done !
9. To view all your ERs, or finish unsubmitted ERs, on your Home Page, under Member Services, select Manage My Expense Reports.
Note, you may also use this assessment list to look at all the assessments you have done, their results, status, and if the ERs have been paid.
To do that, Set Assessment Status to ALL. Assessments in Green have been APPROVED by the SDA.
Click here to view screen shots of the process.
South Texas Soccer Referees
110 N. I35,
Home News Clinics Member-Sign-In Forms Links Contacts
Referees Instructors Assessors Assignors
Send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or comments about this web site
Copyright © 2004-2008 South Texas Soccer Referees, Inc.
Send mail to email@example.com
with questions or comments about this web site.
Last modified: May 18, 2005